Saturday, May 12, 2007

happy mothers day to all the mom's out there;)

  • there's an ole school song that's played on local r&b radio stations here. it goes like this. i'll allways love my momma she's my favorite girl i'll aways love my momma she brought me in this world .its a very touching tune indeed.but for me i was blessed with having 2 moms. my birth mom and the only mom i have ever known. to my birth mom i hope you recieved your gift , and to the only momma ihave ever known. things were not always perfect . and you are in heaven now and all i can say is............. did you ever knoe that your my hero ,you're everything i would like to be i can fly higher than and eagel you are the wind beneath my wings. that you thank god for you the wind beneath my wings . happy motherd day everyone

No comments: